If you have the client’s LawTap login details
- Go to Profile page. Click “Add Booking Button to your Website”
- Choose the most suitable “Book Now” button, and copy the code
If you don’t have the client’s LawTap login details
Ask the client to log in to their LawTap account, go to the Profile page, and click the “Add Booking Button to your Website”, choose a “Make a Booking” button and send us the code in an email.
Customing the LawTap button (changing the colour)
There is a PSD file on Dropbox which we can edit to match the button colour to the website.
- Open the PSD file here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3onnz2rksfs0hk/LawTap%20Buttons.psd?dl=0 and an example of the button shapes available here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d478d7vol21mk26/LawTap%20Buttons.jpg?dl=0
- From the Layers folder on the left, choose the style of button that fits best with the website, open the folder.
- Double click the background layer, which is the one with the black box. This will bring up a popup window with Layer Styles:
- From the Blending options on the left, choose Color Overlay, and choose a colour that matches the primary colour of the website.
- Once the colour matches, crop the whitespace off the image if necessary and save, using Quick Export png.
- Upload the image to the media library of the website.
Adding the button
- Log into the client’s Zaliet website, and decide where to add the button. Usually this would be in the header, or a widget block in the sidebar or footer. *You need to be in text mode when pasting the code.
- Change the img src URL to the image of your custom button from the media library. Also update the height/width:
- Refresh the website and make sure the “Book Now” button appears and click it to make sure its working.