If a client has a Zaliet website and portal, we now have a way to connect the two together via a contact form. The contact form is placed on the website, via an iframe, and any enquiries submitted through it, appear in the client’s enquiries dashboard on their portal.
To implement this, there are two main steps. Adding a contact form only page, on the portal. Then, adding the iframe, on the website.
Instructions – Part 1 – Creating the form
- Log in to the client’s portal
- Add a new page, call it “Contact form”.
- Set the Template of this new page to “Contact form only”.
- Note the URL of the page you just created.
Instructions – Part 2 – Adding the iframe to the website
- Log in to the client’s website.
- Edit the sidebar widget or page where you’d like to place the form.
- Enter the following code, make sure to replace the URL with the URL of the page you created in Part 1 above.
<iframe style="height: 1050px; min-width: 300px; width: 300px; max-width: 480px; border: none; overflow: hidden;" src="https://portal.hayesandhale.com.au/contact-form/"></iframe>
- Click Save.
- Check the website page or sidebar, and make sure the form appears.
- You can test the form by submitting a test enquiry and making sure it appears in the client’s Enquiries Hub on their portal.