Instruction forms are added via Jotform. To add a form to a client website, follow these steps:
- Set up a Jotform account for the firm at https://www.jotform.com/
- My Forms > Create Form > Import Form > From a web page > Enter a URL from the list below
- Edit thank you page by selecting the form, clicking on Edit Form > Settings > Thank You Page.
- By default there’s a book an appointment button that will need to be customised. If the firm has a LawTap page then use the LawTap code instead of the link. If not, link the Book an Appointment link to the contact page of their website.
- If it’s a conveyancing form then there’s also a Get an Instant Conveyancing Quote button. If they have Perfect Portal then customise the link to go to that page. If not, make it go to the contact us page.
- Customise the look of the thank you page buttons by clicking on Build > click on the paint roller on the right > CSS. You’ll need to change the .zaliet-button elements. You can also customise other elements of the form by adding CSS here.
- Add the client’s email address.
- To add the form to the client’s website create a new page and then add the embed code. To find the embed code, click on Publish > Embed > Copy Code. Paste this into the text window for the page and publish.
Note: the embed code is a script.
Contact Form https://form.jotform.co/72500926277862
Client Intake Form: https://form.jotform.co/71580791477871
Motor Vehicle Accident: https://form.jotform.co/71439495077871
Client Intake Form: https://form.jotform.co/71580800677864
Motor Vehicle Accident: https://form.jotform.co/71578208877875
Client Intake Form: https://form.jotform.co/71580829277871
Motor Vehicle Accident: https://form.jotform.co/71578551177869
Traffic – DUI: https://form.jotform.co/72111095577860
Will & POA – Individual: https://form.jotform.co/72117400477855